This was tough. Trying to narrow down the hundreds of books I have read over the years to just 10 was difficult. Every book I have read has had some sort of impact on me. There is a lesson or multiple lessons within each book. At the beginning of my spiritual journey, I was like a sponge. I wanted to know so much about various topics. Once I had read about it, I thought I was an expert. Little did I know that the Universe/upstairs/whatever you want to call it would provide me with my own experiences too. All of the recommendations do contain Amazon links which mean I get a few pennies if you choose to purchase them from Amazon.
My top 10 Spiritual Book Recommendations
- Mine- A Gentle Hug for the Soul: Providing comfort and reassurance in times of need. Written following my own dark night of the soul where I lost my best friend to cancer then went through a difficult separation and divorce.
- Dancing Forever with Spirit- Garnet Schulhauser. A fabulous book for anyone who has any questions about spirit guides and what happens when you pass. His story is fascinating and so much so that I reached out to him and asked him to do an interview with me which you can check out here.
- Angels in my Hair- Lorna Byrne. The first book I ever read about Angels which has since allowed me to connect and work with them. A beautiful story of how Lorna came to be visited by them and work with them too. If you are curious about angels this book is a great place to start
- Rise Sister Rise- Rebecca Campbell. I read this book post separation and it highlighted for me the need for the rise of the divine feminine. I hadn’t even contemplated myself as a feminine being until I read this. A must read for embracing the divine feminine within.
- Moonology- Yasmin Boland. If you have seen anything on social media about the Full Moon or New Moon and wonder how it can be relevant in your life you need to read this book. Easy to understand and you can start applying the tools straight away!
- A New Earth- Eckhart Tolle. I remember trying to read the Power of Now about 10 years ago and not really ‘getting’ it. I borrowed this book though and it made so much sense. I took copious notes from it as so much of what he said resonated with my soul about the way to live our life
- Same Soul: Many Bodies- Dr Brian Weiss. An introduction into reincarnation and how the soul has lived many times before and may live afterwards too. This is one I always hear recommended for anyone interested in reincarnation
- The Surrender Experiment- Michael A Singer. If you are struggling to surrender to what the Universe has planned for you, this is a fabulous book that can highlight the opportunities and possibilities that open up to you when you surrender to the Universe
- End of Days- Sylvia Browne. I read this whilst going through my divorce and remember Sylvia prophesising the end of marriage as we know it as it is such an outdated concept. Currently in the news for prophesising the coronavirus. A fabulous medium and seer.
Bringers of the Dawn- Barbara Merciniak. This book introduced me to the Pleidians and their teachings for the first time. A simple to read guide which again has some great teachings for every day living.
Since I composed this list there are so many others I would like to add and have started compiling a list on bookshop.org which you can also find here. This contains many more than the ten on a variety of topics.
Let me know in the comments below what book would be in your top 10 of spiritual books.
Leave a Reply